You will find out from these 10 best weight-loss exercises, a New York City-based accredited personal trainer and fitness instructor, if you want to develop your own weight-loss training without knowing where to start.
What weight loss exercise should a teenage girl do?
Let us have a look at the best exercise for teenage girl that the teenage girls must follow:
1. Squats: Easy exercise for teenage girl
- Stand as tall as you can, with your arms spread out in front of you for this Workout routine for teenage girls accessories.
- Maintain a shoulder-length distance between your thighs.
- Push your upper body down from your shoulders and down as you bend your knees, but be careful not to cross your feet with your knees. Your lower body should bend as low as possible, which means you should be able to see your feet when bending down.
- Move yourself back to a standing position slowly. Repeat this 20 times
2. Leg cycling: The best exercise for teenage girl
- Lie down on the yoga mat, lying on the floor on your stomach for this teen exercise.
- Lift up a bit your head and to support it, put your hands behind you.
- No move your legs as if you are cycling in a circular motion.
3. Lying leg lifts: relaxing exercise for teenage girl
- Lie down on the yoga mat, lying on the floor on your stomach for this workout routine for teenage girls.
- You must have feet together, and your palms should be flat.
- Raise the legs in the air – first diagonally and then higher up to a 90-degree angle.
- Hold the legs as long as you can and gradually get them to their original location.
4. V-sit: Calming exercise for teenage girl
- Sit on the mat with your legs stretched out before you for this abs workout for teenage girls.
- Lift the thighs to the top of the floor with the knees and feet. Bend your body a little back until you are off the field, and press the bottom back to the ground.
- Bend your knees at an angle of 45 degrees with your palms extended straight above you and force your upper body towards the knees. These teenage exercises will form the letter “v” in your body.
5. Side plank leg lifts: quick exercise for teenage girl
- Lie on your right side on the mat on the field with your right elbow.
- Keep the legs in a straight line on top of each other.
- Take your right hand first and extend your left knee, then put your right palm on the ground and raise your whole body into the air to hit the ground just the right-hand palm and the right ankle.
- Use the abdominal muscles to maintain the straight spine. You should raise your waist and not sluggish on your right shoulder.
- Return to the original place and rotate, on the other hand, for this teen exercise.
6. Bend and kick back: best exercise for teenage girl
- Have your hands and knees on the yoga mat for teenage exercises.
- Extend your right leg to your rear with your toes pointing down a little diagonally.
- Bring the left leg up the thigh to the top of the shoulder.
- Stretch forward on your left leg and stretch it sideways.
- Put it down slowly and again to the original spot for the second knee.
These good home workouts are designed to diminish weight as strength moves up and focus on practical mobility skills. In other words, they will shield you from injuries and help you accomplish activities more effectively in your daily life — eat calories and make the muscle lean.